Saturday, May 26, 2007

Never Enough Time To Write

It's been a really busy week. I've been feeling much better and have been pushing myself to the limits in regard to hobbling around on my ankle. Today was exhausting and I only accomplished about half of the items on my Saturday to-do list. But I have tomorrow and Monday, I guess.


On Thursday night, Denise and my dad started a little computer project in my unfinished guest room. Now, I have "geeked" with Denise for years: hooking up minidisc players to our laptops, troubleshooting routers, talking C++, or sometimes I just yell at him for taking my laptop and doing something that he says is "making it better". But Thursday night was the first time that I've geeked with Denise AND my dad. It was fun and this picture just makes me laugh.

No comments: