Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Radio Show, Tuesday July 17 6-9PM

Mark Kozelek - Up To My Neck In You
Jefferson Airplane - She Has Funny Cars
Hall & Oates - Had I Known You Better Then
Great Lake Swimmers - When It Flows
The Shocking Blue - Send Me A Postcard
Chris Isaak - Don't Leave Me On My Own
Innocence Mission - Tomorrow On the Runway
Frankel - Dressed In Uniform
Jens Lekman - Black Cab
Annie Hayden - Wood and Glue
Camp Creek Boys - Honeysuckle
Eels - Packing Blankets
The Hi-Life Companion - You're The Greatest
The Edwin Hawkins Singers - Oh Happy Day

Bill introduced me to the Great Lake Swimmers last month. Their record Bodies and Minds is really wonderful. I don't know much about them except that they are Canadian and they play very pretty music and I missed them when they came through town earlier this summer. I listened to their three albums on the way to the beach and back.

Tina and I used to dance around the radio station to "Send Me A Postcard" by the Shocking Blue. That song absolutely rocks. And I love Mariska Veres' boots.

The entire playlist can be found here.

I still haven't found that John Schneider record.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

It's a bummer when ya can't find an album.

Good luck.


--GG