Thursday, February 1, 2007

No Radio Show for Me Tomorrow

Currently, I am working on a Certificate in Non-Profit Management at Duke. (Doesn't it sound impressive?) Some of the one-day classes occur on Fridays and tomorrow, I'll attend my second one. The first one was taught by this guy who goes to my parents' church in Burlington. Small world.

Since I have class tomorrow, I won't be doing my beloved radio show. The dj who will be covering my shift is this guy named Tim who is on the air right now. I rarely listen to WXYC at work, but today I am listening to help me stay focused. Tim's show is really great!!!!! And his talk sets sound so professional unlike mine (Dead Air, Um, Dead Air). He's played M Ward, Kate Bush, Aimee Mann, and even Ella Fitzgerald!! Cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, m-a-a-n!
The ONE time I'm actually up on a Friday morning at the ungodly hour of 8AM, and awake enough to remember your radio show, YOU have to be at accountants' camp!

Alright, well... your boy Tim there had better be as great as you say...

-Germaine

Charlotte said...

Sorry Germ. But I gotta get some learnin' in me! I hope you liked Tim's show.