Monday, December 3, 2007

Call Me Irresponsible

On the advice of my friends yesterday, I went to check out the space at Other Music, which is hosting Richard Hawley's free in-store performance this evening. While I was in there, I became excited over three things: 1. I found a CD of the soundtrack to the 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T, one of my all-time favorite movies. 2. I saw Parker Posey shopping in there! 3. The record store was tiny... about the size of my living room! Seeing an acoustic performance by Richard Hawley in such an intimate setting was too tempting to not stay.

So, I changed my flight. I am staying here an extra day. It feels so wrong. I am too responsible to do things like this. I feel a little freaked out. But darn it, I will never have this sort of opportunity again!

No comments: